With this feature, now you can join a waitlist for a class which is running full. Whenever there is a cancellation, the next member in the waitlist will get a confirmed booking.
How the waitlist feature works
- The Waitlist option becomes available when a class is fully booked
- If the waitlist is open, the class name will be highlighted in yellow
- Number of people already in the waitlist for a class can be seen on the app(in the yellow circle)
- Jump up the waitlist queue when someone cancels their spot
- Track your waitlist position from the Home tab
- Get notified as soon as your waitlist status is confirmed via SMS and push notification
The final confirmation on your waitlist status is sent at 60 mins before class start time. In case you change your mind, you can chose to leave the waitlist queue anytime. To do this,
- Go to the waitlisted class on the To-do section of the Home page
- Tap the class
- Tap the three dots
- Tap leave waitlist
Please ensure you have the latest version of the app.